22 October, 2006

PoliBlog: A Rough Draft of my Thoughts » If All You’ve Got is Fear… (the President Pelosi Edition)

PoliBlog: A Rough Draft of my Thoughts » If All You’ve Got is Fear… (the President Pelosi Edition):
"If all you’ve got is fear, then you’re in trouble–and that appears to be where the GOP is at the moment. Not only is there the new commercial with the “vote Democratic and we’re all dead” subtext, but I have started to notice dramatic discussions of the Democrat’s plans to impeach the President (and, in some version, the Vice President as well). Not only is all of this mostly hysteria, it is also, I think, an attempt to scare the base into voting next month.

A lesser version of the impeachment story is to point to the idea that there will be radical policy changes if the Dems win (to which I say: veto)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home