04 November, 2006

Words by Woods » Blog Archive » Predicting Another Defeat for Dems

Words by Woods » Blog Archive » Predicting Another Defeat for Dems:
"A number of Objectivists are coming out with recommendations for how to vote on Tuesday. I already have a good idea of how I will vote. Although I will do a post later with my recommendations, first it is prediction time.

This is my lock of the week so bookies beware. The elections will be won by the party representing irrationalism and altruism. As that describes both parties, my prediction can not be wrong and we will all lose this election.

So the real story of this election will be how many people do not vote because both parties represent ideologies alien to the American sense of life. In fact, it is a wonder that anybody will vote at all; but for the war and the urgent threat to American lives, turnout would be even lower."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home