08 November, 2007

Waiting for the Good Light

Buford T. Porcupine's Wild and Wacky Adventures:
"When I think back about my early years, I remember quite vividly, any one of my adventures with what few diehards I knew, off backpacking to remote places such as South Manitou Island on Lake Michigan, Isle Royal, an island located out in Lake Superior, the Porcupine Mountains, located on the west side in Upper Michigan, as well as many other places we would trek off to. Having great trail buddies who shared such enthusiasm and passion for the great outdoors are a rare find. Though we did all these trips and had a lot of good memories as well as laughs, I always found one small difference amongst us - I was the early riser out of the bunch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home