29 April, 2005

Re-dedication

Over recent weeks I have been neglecting making many posts here. In fact, for the past couple of weeks, I had considered letting this page go in favor of other, more pressing concerns.

In consideration of events, I cannot allow myself to abandon this blog. On the contrary, I am beginning to draft some new design and content features that may well radically alter my initial format.

It is time for another step forward - time for defined action - time for renewed commitment to core values and principles. One thing I remember hearing from Mark Scott - "say what you mean and mean what you say." On Sunday, April 24, 2005 - the world lost a voice of reason, a voice in the wilderness, but his voice reached many thousands and challenged us to think. He challenged us to take an active role in the battle against the irrational, against the forces of collectivism that seeks to break the spirit of individuality in the minds of people around the world. He is gone now but the battle looms and grows more desperate with each passing day.

EXCELSIOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home