09 September, 2006

The Rule of Reason :: 9/11: Taking it Personally

The Rule of Reason :: Weblog of the Center for the Advancement of Capitalism:
"When I learned of the attack on America five years ago, and watched with anger and horror the destruction of the World Trade Center towers in New York and the chaos and devastation in a section of Manhattan I knew intimately (having worked on Wall Street off an on for ten years), I took it personally.

When I saw the attack on the Pentagon, and learned of the heroism of those who fought to reclaim the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania, I took it personally.

When I saw the jubilation with which American and foreign Muslims drooled over the attacks, I took that personally, as well.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home