03 August, 2005

Better late than never - The FairTax

For the past several months I have been hearing about a book that would explain the FairTax. Well, yesterday the book officially released after a couple of weeks of pre-sell from the various online book merchants. This book is written by Neal Boortz and Congressman John Linder. On my lunch hour today, I ran to the nearby Barnes and Noble bookstore to buy my copy.

Moments ago I cracked it opened and began reading the introduction. As stated in the book, this is not a book about tax cuts. It is a book about hope.

Through the many hours of listening to the Neal Boortz radio show, I have heard a great deal about the FairTax proposal and now I will get the chance to get the details in entirety. As I conclude my reading, I will share it here. Though I would like to see a meaningful and permanent elimination of the current tax burden, I may be able to accept this as a first step - a long needed step in the right direction perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home